Top network posts
- 102 Have any long-suspected irrational numbers turned out to be rational?
- 85 Tweetable Mathematics
- 41 An example of a beautiful proof that would be accessible at the high school level?
- 25 Is there an elementary way to find the integer solutions to $x^2-y^3=1$?
- 19 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 18 Does this variant of a theorem of Hasse (really due to Gauss) have an "elementary" proof?
- 17 If p is a prime congruent to 9 mod 16, can 4 divide the class number of Q(p^(1/4))?
- View more network posts →