I am a Computer Science M. Sc. student. My research interests are knowledge representation and processing of math, and lately also programming language theory.
I contribute to the MMT project (UniFormal/MMT on GitHub), a larger research software written in Scala which lets you formalize a broad range of formal knowledge: math, logic, type theory, and foundations. MMT and many of its algorithms are foundation-independent: with bare MMT, you don't even have natural numbers, let alone functions. The beauty is versatility; the challenge generality.
Feel free to reach out (by posting an issue here)! I always love hearing and chatting about cool things.
... either because they are funny, stunning or the best factually correct explanation I've ever found!
More regex fun (disclaimer: by myself)
“Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight.”
— Bill Gates
Some funny names other people have given me
- ComFreak (with "ae")
- Stack Overflow 27.3k 27.3k 1616 gold badges9797 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 2.8k 2.8k 1414 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1k 1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Code Review 741 741 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 119 File extension for PowerShell 3
- 118 Set custom HTML5 required field validation message
- 74 Twitter Bootstrap: Print content of modal window
- 67 Get first word of string
- 55 Styling a disabled input with css only
- 49 Why aren't my parameters getting passed through to a dispatched event?
- View more network posts →