Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 50 Why is Lebesgue integration taught using positive and negative parts of functions?
- 13 Formerly good at math, but after 12 years I've lost most of my skills. Now I need them once again. Any advice to grow them back?
- 11 Why do we care about $L^p$ spaces besides $p = 1$, $p = 2$, and $p = \infty$?
- 10 Striking applications of integration by parts
- 10 Why should one still teach Riemann integration?
- 8 How do I help my student understand concepts such as "$x$ divided by $x$"?
- 6 Theorem packages: which to use, which conflict?
- View more network posts →