I am a mathematics professor. Most of my research relates to homotopy theory, especially K-theory, in pure mathematics or physics. I have a side interest in numerical linear algebra.
Pet peeve. Journals that remove the hyphen from K-theory.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 78 How do I use lemmas that are probably already proven, but including the proof myself is quicker than looking up a source?
- 41 A famous scholar sent me an unpublished draft of hers. Then she died. I think her work should be published. What should I do?
- 34 Which journals publish expository work?
- 33 Should I withdraw my paper because the editor is delaying the report?
- 18 Universal $C^*$-algebra with generators and relations
- 17 Any real contribution of functional analysis to quantum theory as a branch of physics?
- 15 Applications of the "almost commuting" theorem of H. Lin
- View more network posts →