Professor of Mathematics, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York University
New York, New York
Member for 10 years, 10 months
10 profile views
Last seen Aug 20 '19 at 14:48
Top network posts
- 129 Why do we teach calculus students the derivative as a limit?
- 119 Why study Lie algebras?
- 86 Proofs that require fundamentally new ways of thinking
- 81 Parodies of abstruse mathematical writing
- 79 Is there a complex structure on the 6-sphere?
- 61 John Nash's Mathematical Legacy
- 54 Examples of simultaneous independent breakthroughs
- View more network posts →