- MathOverflow 134.7k 134.7k 2222 gold badges274274 silver badges789789 bronze badges
- Mathematics 27.8k 27.8k 33 gold badges6262 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 24.3k 24.3k 33 gold badges5050 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Mathematica 4.3k 4.3k 2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 219 Conway's lesser-known results
- 137 Gaussian prime spirals
- 115 Is the boundary $\partial S$ analogous to a derivative?
- 99 Rediscovery of lost mathematics
- 96 Light rays bouncing in twisted tubes
- 85 Why are matrices ubiquitous but hypermatrices rare?
- 84 Have you solved problems in your sleep?
- View more network posts →