- MathOverflow 133.3k 133.3k 2222 gold badges271271 silver badges784784 bronze badges
- Mathematics 27.4k 27.4k 33 gold badges6060 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 23.9k 23.9k 33 gold badges5050 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Mathematica 4.3k 4.3k 2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 213 Conway's lesser-known results
- 134 Gaussian prime spirals
- 115 Is the boundary $\partial S$ analogous to a derivative?
- 97 Rediscovery of lost mathematics
- 96 Light rays bouncing in twisted tubes
- 84 Have you solved problems in your sleep?
- 84 Why are matrices ubiquitous but hypermatrices rare?
- View more network posts →