Graduate student at UC Berkeley.
- MathOverflow 2.2k 2.2k 1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Cryptography 778 778 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 638 638 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 358 358 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 203 203 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Proof that the halting problem is NP-hard?
- 24 How does a 40 Gbit/s Ethernet interface process packets in silicon?
- 19 Is algebraic geometry constructive?
- 14 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 11 Why Curve25519 for encryption but Ed25519 for signatures?
- 9 State recovery of Micalli-Schnorr random number generator modulo a prime
- 9 Inclusion of lattices and fundamental domains
- View more network posts →