Top Network Posts
- 146 "Advice to young mathematicians"
- 60 Very *mathematical* general physics book
- 50 On the problem of polynomial bijection from $\mathbb Q\times\mathbb Q$ to $\mathbb Q$
- 45 How to comfortably interact with famous professors?
- 37 Professional ways of saying "Keep me in the loop in case you have some other projects I may be able to contribute to"
- 36 Open source lecture notes and textbooks
- 36 Companion to theoretical physics for working mathematicians
- View more network posts →