My research field is mathematical logic, more specifically set theory and nonstandard models of Peano arithmetic.
Member for 11 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 28 '15 at 1:47
Top network posts
- 18 Very Large Cardinal Axioms and Continuum Hypothesis
- 17 Does the existence of the von Neumann hierarchy in models of Zermelo set theory with foundation imply that every set has ordinal rank?
- 15 What are examples of non-equivalent virtualizations of a large cardinal?
- 13 Cofinality of $j(\kappa)$ for a measurability embedding $j:V\to M$ with critical point $\kappa$
- 11 A model of ZF without a well-ordering of the reals in which any two sets of reals are comparable
- 10 If an oracle Turing machine halts with every infinite arithmetic oracle, can it fail to halt with some non-arithmetic oracle?
- 10 What is known about global well ordering of classes in Gödel-Bernays?
- View more network posts →