- TeX - LaTeX 2.4k 2.4k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 760 760 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 303 303 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Writing 262 262 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 21 Research and exposition: how does writing "basic" books affect your "serious" research work?
- 19 a circular figure with lines behind a disc going off in all directions like a sun
- 15 In tex file ascii characters only : if so should I encode the file in ascii? Or is utf-8 better used anyway?
- 14 Are information processing rules from Gestalt psychology still used in computer vision today?
- 13 automatically connect horizontal same color lines
- 13 Which journals publish applied mathematics with mostly pure mathematics content?
- 12 number of arguments that is a multiple of a number in a macro for curves with continuously varying thickness
- View more network posts →