Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 63 If a broad long-term investment in the stock market is such a good deal, why don't banks do the "obvious" things?
- 31 Need advice or assistance for son who is in prison. His interest is scattering theory
- 27 Why is there no symplectic version of spectral geometry?
- 13 Is it possible to create a sentence with only one repeated (more than twice) word
- 10 Defining Euler's number via elementary euclidean geometry (and a dimension limit)
- 9 Defining the value of a distribution at a point
- 7 Lie group actions with only one orbit type, but not defining a principal bundle
- View more network posts →