Physics postdoc at the Perimeter Institute. Interested in quantum information, consistent histories set selection, decoherence, and classically undetectable soft-particle detection.
Previous postdoc at IBM Research with Charlie Bennett. UCSB Physics Ph.D. 2012 (advisor: Wojciech Zurek). Princeton Physics B.A. 2007. TJHSST 2003.
Waterloo, ON, Canada
Member for 8 years, 7 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jan 26 at 21:03
Top Network Posts
- 54 What is the upper-limit on intrinsic heating due to dark matter?
- 52 How can I add a shortcut to a particular Google Drive document to my Android homescreen?
- 32 How to organically merge nested associations?
- 21 All curves in plot have the same style. Cannot be fixed with Evaluate
- 17 How to put large figure caption on separate page from the figure
- 17 Is the preferred basis problem solved?
- View more network posts →