Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 31 Is there a word in a dead or lost language that we lost the definition to?
- 28 Expectation of a random sum
- 26 Mirrodin Besieged: do I win despite failing to draw a card?
- 21 Three way fork-Why take the rook instead of the queen?
- 15 Is there a natural random process that is rigorously known to produce Zipf's law?
- 14 What is the probability that every pair of students is at some point in the same classroom?
- 13 Why would you want to trade pieces?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.