Member for 4 years, 8 months
17 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 at 2:50
Top network posts
- 29 Why don't two musical instruments sometimes generate destructive interference?
- 29 Is it unethical to cite a paper or book that you have never looked at?
- 27 Is praising students' aptitude harmful?
- 19 How can an object move from point A to point B?
- 18 As a postgrad student, is it appropriate not to add my supervisor's name on publication?
- 16 Overlapping sentences in methodology descriptions in separate journal articles - plagiarism?
- 12 Splitting a relatively long paper into two shorter papers
- View more network posts →