I like Banach algebras, inverse problems and the diverse cheeses of mainland Europe.
Member for 10 years, 11 months
7 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 '20 at 19:05
- MathOverflow 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 666 666 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 273 273 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 191 191 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 What's a great christmas present for someone with a PhD in Mathematics?
- 47 What is the difference between "source" and "."?
- 41 How to add SSH Keys to authorized_keys file?
- 37 Logic in mathematics and philosophy
- 34 qsort: Cast the comparator function itself or the parameters in the body of comparator function?
- 19 Which hard disk drive is which?
- 16 Notation in Frege's Grundgesetze der Arithmetik: The U with a flourish
- View more network posts →