I like Banach algebras, inverse problems and the diverse cheeses of mainland Europe.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
7 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 at 12:58
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 260 260 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 253 253 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 181 181 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 47 What is the difference between "source" and "."?
- 38 How to add SSH Keys to authorized_keys file?
- 36 Logic in mathematics and philosophy
- 18 Which hard disk drive is which?
- 16 Notation in Frege's Grundgesetze der Arithmetik: The U with a flourish
- 13 What is a good method to find random points on the n-sphere when n is large?
- 12 whence commutative diagrams?
- View more network posts →