Researchers need wings rather than massive honor. Or they need to be lightweight!
Member for 5 years, 3 months
25 profile views
Last seen Dec 26 '17 at 13:33
- Mathematics 12.3k 12.3k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 772 772 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 668 668 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Physics 471 471 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Earth Science 179 179 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 47 Any odd number is of form $a+b$ where $a^2+b^2$ is prime
- 33 Continuous relations?
- 28 Is there a domain "larger" than (i.e., a supserset of) the complex number domain?
- 19 Every prime number divide some sum of the first $k$ primes.
- 18 An example of a problem which is difficult but is made easier when a diagram is drawn
- 16 A topology on the set of lines?
- 16 A conjecture about an unlimited path
- View more network posts →