Fan of synthetic differential geometry.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jun 15 '20 at 13:50
- Mathematics 8.8k 8.8k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.9k 4.9k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 428 428 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 267 267 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 121 121 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 Synthetic vs. classical differential geometry
- 33 Constructive algebraic geometry
- 27 Etiquette of publishing folklore results
- 25 Examples of Kan extensions, adjunctions, and (co)monads in analysis, Lie theory, and differential geometry?
- 25 Why/How does the determinant of the Hessian matrix, combined with the 2nd derivatives, tell us max., min., saddle points? Reasoning behind it?
- 23 Are there any objects which aren't sets?
- 20 Is there a useful theory of D-modules on smooth (non-analytic) manifolds?
- View more network posts →