Fan of synthetic differential geometry.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 '19 at 23:53
- Mathematics 8.2k 8.2k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.7k 4.7k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 378 378 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 256 256 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 121 121 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 47 Synthetic vs. classical differential geometry
- 33 Constructive algebraic geometry
- 26 Etiquette of publishing folklore results
- 24 Examples of Kan extensions, adjunctions, and (co)monads in analysis, Lie theory, and differential geometry?
- 23 Are there any objects which aren't sets?
- 20 Is there a useful theory of D-modules on smooth (non-analytic) manifolds?
- 18 Why/How does the determinant of the Hessian matrix, combined with the 2nd derivatives, tell us max., min., saddle points? Reasoning behind it?
- View more network posts →