Incnis Mrsi, formerly a Wikipedia editor.
You see my default “about” in StackExchange network, shown at most sites.
I am mostly interested in formal and natural sciences and once graduated Moscow State University alumnus (Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics). If you see this text at a site where I have few contributions, it might imply I have few expertise or am not strongly interested, but nothing appears to be grossly wrong with the site. At sites where I won’t participate you’ll see either a blank box or description of a specific condition obstructing my participation.
Also, give us more styles, please! For example, Ī detest to write this pronoun in sans serif.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
41 profile views
Last seen Dec 20 '17 at 15:56
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 869 869 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Physics 741 741 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 377 377 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 What happened to electrolytic capacitors in the 21st century?
- 28 What is the exact difference between a 'terminal', a 'shell', a 'tty' and a 'console'?
- 15 How Linux uses /dev/tty and /dev/tty0
- 14 ♢ ⧫ ⬠: the fourth kind of Penrose tiling?
- 11 Convert Text File Encoding
- 10 Was Russia the only country in WWII that succeeded in expansionist war aims?
- 10 Distinction between problems (such as equations), and universal truths
- View more network posts →