I am currently primarily active on http://www.physicsoverflow.org. On the SE sites I mainly respond to comments on my old postings, sometimes upon request by email, and sometimes because I happen to see an interesting question for which I know a quick but useful answer. Occasionally I also post purely mathematical questions.
Some physics material I wrote:
Member for 4 years, 7 months
44 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 '18 at 14:54
Top Network Posts
- 77 Is time continuous or discrete?
- 51 Are W & Z bosons virtual or not?
- 38 Why is the partition function called ''partition function''?
- 38 Can the photoelectric effect be explained without photons?
- 30 How does string theory reduce to the standard model?
- 29 A dictionary of string - standard physics correspondences
- 27 Prove that negative absolute temperatures are actually hotter than positive absolute temperatures
- View more network posts →