I am currently primarily active on http://www.physicsoverflow.org. On the SE sites I mainly respond to comments on my old postings, sometimes upon request by email, and sometimes because I happen to see an interesting question for which I know a quick but useful answer. Occasionally I also post purely mathematical questions.
Some physics material I wrote:
Member for 5 years, 3 months
44 profile views
Last seen Nov 2 at 8:49
- Physics 36.3k 36.3k 9797 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- Computational Science 10.6k 10.6k 1414 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.6k 1.6k 77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 818 818 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 271 271 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 Is time continuous or discrete?
- 55 Are W & Z bosons virtual or not?
- 40 Can the photoelectric effect be explained without photons?
- 38 Why is the partition function called ''partition function''?
- 31 How does string theory reduce to the standard model?
- 29 A dictionary of string - standard physics correspondences
- 27 Prove that negative absolute temperatures are actually hotter than positive absolute temperatures
- View more network posts →