I am currently primarily active on http://www.physicsoverflow.org.
Some physics material I wrote:
Member for 6 years, 5 months
44 profile views
Last seen Sep 25 '20 at 18:52
- Physics 40.2k 40.2k 108108 silver badges200200 bronze badges
- Computational Science 10.8k 10.8k 1515 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.2k 3.2k 99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Chemistry 425 425 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 Is time continuous or discrete?
- 63 Are W & Z bosons virtual or not?
- 44 Can the photoelectric effect be explained without photons?
- 41 Why is the partition function called ''partition function''?
- 32 How does string theory reduce to the standard model?
- 30 A dictionary of string - standard physics correspondences
- 29 Why are differential equations for fields in physics of order two?
- View more network posts →