I am currently primarily active on http://www.physicsoverflow.org.
Some physics material I wrote:
Member for 5 years, 11 months
44 profile views
Last seen May 2 at 14:18
- Physics 39.3k 39.3k 101101 silver badges192192 bronze badges
- Computational Science 10.8k 10.8k 1515 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3k 3k 88 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Chemistry 405 405 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Is time continuous or discrete?
- 61 Are W & Z bosons virtual or not?
- 41 Why is the partition function called ''partition function''?
- 41 Can the photoelectric effect be explained without photons?
- 32 How does string theory reduce to the standard model?
- 30 A dictionary of string - standard physics correspondences
- 28 Why are differential equations for fields in physics of order two?
- View more network posts →