An applied mathematician with an interest in people, places and science.
Occasionally, I write about various things that interest me on Kepler Lounge.
Member for 6 years
5 profile views
Last seen May 12 at 22:56
- MathOverflow 1.6k 1.6k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Biology 943 943 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 345 345 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 245 245 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 179 179 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Why don't mammals have more than 4 limbs?
- 20 Mathematical theory of aesthetics
- 14 Can there be a polymath project for mathematical physics?
- 9 mathematical physics without partial derivatives
- 8 Percentage of Ramanujan's conjectures that were proven correct
- 8 Physical interpretation of the Manifold Hypothesis
- 6 Books on the History of math research at European universities
- View more network posts →