An applied mathematician with an interest in people, places and science.
Occasionally, I write about various things that interest me on Kepler Lounge.
Member for 5 years
5 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 at 14:27
- MathOverflow 573 573 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Biology 518 518 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 215 215 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 211 211 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 133 133 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 56 Why don't mammals have more than 4 limbs?
- 20 Mathematical theory of aesthetics
- 11 Can there be a polymath project for mathematical physics?
- 9 Are some facial features more important than others in human facial recognition?
- 7 Percentage of Ramanujan's conjectures that were proven correct
- 6 Books on the History of math research at European universities
- 5 Rigorous proof of the good regulator theorem
- View more network posts →