An applied mathematician with an interest in people, places and science.
Occasionally, I write about various things that interest me on Kepler Lounge.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
5 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 at 18:02
- MathOverflow 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Biology 923 923 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 335 335 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 163 163 55 bronze badges
- Computational Science 133 133 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 Why don't mammals have more than 4 limbs?
- 20 Mathematical theory of aesthetics
- 13 Can there be a polymath project for mathematical physics?
- 8 Percentage of Ramanujan's conjectures that were proven correct
- 6 Books on the History of math research at European universities
- 6 Rigorous proof of the good regulator theorem
- 6 The properties of almost all directed graphs
- View more network posts →