A masters student at the Charles University of Prague with an interest in people, places and science.
Occasionally, I write about various things that interest me on Kepler Lounge.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 at 9:20
Top network posts
- 56 Why don't mammals have more than 4 limbs?
- 31 Dynamics of a rotating coin
- 23 Is there a rigorous definition of 'much greater than'?
- 20 Mathematical theory of aesthetics
- 15 Why don't hexapods gallop?
- 11 Can there be a polymath project for mathematical physics?
- 9 Are some facial features more important than others in human facial recognition?
- View more network posts →