Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 908 908 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 403 403 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 329 329 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 What is really curved, spacetime, or simply the coordinate lines?
- 15 Why IO is a monad instead of a comonad?
- 15 Retrocausality in Haskell: From Tardis to RevState
- 13 Jumping forward with the continuation monad
- 12 The mother of all undecidable problems
- 12 How could a conlang enforce subjective idealism in a constructed world
- 11 The category of categories and adjunctions
- View more network posts →