I'm a postdoc of mathematics at the University of Jyväskylä, Finland. My research is focused on inverse problems, and the main tools are differential geometry, functional analysis and PDEs. One of my long time hobbies is Latin language. See my homepage for more information.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
351 profile views
Last seen Jan 18 at 22:29
Top Network Posts
- 101 What is the smallest unknown natural number?
- 79 New top bar is coming to the Stack Exchange network
- 73 Notation: Vector contains an element equal to 0
- 64 What is Google Translate good for?
- 64 New top bar is live
- 53 Why did no student correctly find a pair of $2\times 2$ matrices with the same determinant and trace that are not similar?
- 51 Do you *really* know Stack Exchange?
- View more network posts →