Pisa, PI, Italia
Member for 11 years, 5 months
I am currently an assistant professor at the University of Pisa. My field is algebraic geometry (mostly moduli theory and logarithmic geometry).
Top network posts
- 8 How do I describe the GL_n torsor attached to a smooth morphism of relative dimension n?
- 7 Where do I read about semi-algebraic/analytic sets?
- 6 Canonical (tautological) section of a family of sheaves
- 5 Coherence of the monoid algebra of a non-finitely generated monoid
- 5 Deformation of Line bundles over dual numbers
- 5 Information and intuition packed in the Chern character for coherent sheaves
- View more network posts →