Hacker, programmer, reverse engineer. Currently mostly programming in c++, python and perl, using boost + STL c++ libraries a lot. Enjoy reverse engineering, and patching basebands. Wrote tools for hacking on windows mobile devices, unpackers for many rom filesystems. Fast searching tools for bitcoin blockchain. Often using IDA to investigate binaries.
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 1818 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 141 141 33 bronze badges
- Cryptography 138 138 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Why is install_name_tool and otool necessary for Mach-O libraries in Mac Os X?
- 36 How do you get a Bitcoin Public Key from a Private Key
- 22 What are the targets of professional reverse software engineering?
- 21 What does it mean for a cryptocurrency to be ASIC-resistant?
- 19 IDA - positive sp value has been found error
- 15 How do I get g++ to compile c++11 code with a move constructor?
- 11 How does one do integer (signed or unsigned) division on ARM?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.