Mathematician. Studied maths and physics. Previous Computer scientist.
Interested in low-dimensional topology, geometric topology, algebraic topology, knot theory and theoretical computer science. Currently working on analysis in metric spaces and geometric group theory.
I like to program IoT devices and retro computers and do some reverse-engineering.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
27 profile views
Last seen Dec 8 '18 at 16:28
Top Network Posts
- 51 What are some things we can prove they must exist, but have no idea what they are?
- 45 Extension of Schrödinger's cat thought experiment
- 34 Open mathematical questions for which we really, really have no idea what the answer is
- 12 Most moka pots don't work on my induction stove. How can I still use them?
- 9 Are $\emptyset$ and $X$ closed, open or clopen?
- 7 Proofs without words
- 7 Standard example where Jacobson radical not equal nilradical
- View more network posts →