Hi there! I'm Danu, a Dutch PhD student in mathematics at the university of Hamburg. Very broadly, I am interested in the topology and geometry of manifolds. I would also like to understand some of the interactions between geometry and string (or gauge) theories.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
23 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 at 15:23
Top Network Posts
- 87 Layman's explanation and understanding of Einstein's field equations
- 38 What led to the fall of Göttingen?
- 33 Is it fair to judge this speedskating race by only 3 thousands of a second?
- 30 How does one correctly interpret the behavior of the heat capacity of a charged black hole?
- 30 Is it a problem with radiometric dating that carbon 14 is found in materials dated to millions of years old?
- 29 The history of different constructions of tangent spaces
- 27 When and how was the geometric understanding of gauge theories developed?
- View more network posts →