My main interests are Mathematics, Computer Science and Music.
By the way, I'm not the guy on the picture. He is the master Thijs Van Leer.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 '17 at 7:47
- Mathematics 6.4k 6.4k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Cryptography 2.9k 2.9k 1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Travel 555 555 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 254 254 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 183 183 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 Sum of all integers
- 22 Why do I get one extra wrong solution?
- 20 What is the main difference between finite fields and rings?
- 18 Row 60 on Lufthansa Airbus A380-800
- 18 Why is $1/i$ equal to $-i$?
- 17 Possibility of Chosen Plaintext Attack (CPA) in real-world scenario?
- 15 What is the “System Interrupts” process in Windows?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 23 '17