Top network posts
- 32 Let $C$ be the commutator subgroup of $G$. Prove that $G/C$ is abelian
- 11 subsets and sets
- 8 How to show that $R/I$ is Artinian when R is PID
- 7 Under what conditions is the homology of a dg coalgebra a graded coalgebra?
- 7 What are the uses of coefficient systems for arithmetic cohomology theories?
- 6 Why is the full subcategory consisting of simply connected spaces not complete?
- 5 Do complete Hopf algebras have an antipode?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.