Top network posts
- 90 Extent of “unscientific”, and of wrong, papers in research mathematics
- 20 Sphere packings : what next after the recent breakthrough of Viazovska (et al.)?
- 11 Can a promising graduate turn into a crank? How should their advisor react?
- 7 Is it possible to access referee reports for investigating scientific history?
- 6 A centralised website for computational attempts in graph theory and metric geometry?
- 6 Asking an academic for a cursory look at a paper
- View more network posts →