- Axioms & Definitions
- Contradiction & Game semantics & True induction
- Circularity in mathematics & 'Paradoxes' resolved
- Building blocks & Incompleteness theorems
- Logic texts
Rigour with intuition
- Reals & Real exponentiation & $\cos,\sin$ & $\exp(iπ)+1=0$
- General differentiation & applications
- Matrix multiplication
- For k-times-differentiable functions
- Central difference formulae
- Newton-Raphson with convergence criteria
- Systematic computation of limits
- To prove AM-GM & Jensen's inequality
- Maximum area of polygon given perimeter
- Maximum expression value using brackets
- Multi-dimensional IVT, which proves:
- Poincaré–Miranda theorem
- Ham sandwich theorem [consider all hyperplanes that bisect one piece]
Member for 5 years, 4 months
4 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 at 17:36
- Mathematics 42.2k 42.2k 55 gold badges4949 silver badges175175 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Physics 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 Are proofs by contradiction really logical?
- 67 How many atoms does it take for us to perceive colour?
- 66 How to represent "not an empty set"?
- 55 Calculus, water poured into a cone: Why is the derivative non-linear?
- 52 Physical meaning of the Lebesgue measure
- 46 How does light bend around my finger tip?
- 44 Why do we not have to prove definitions?
- View more network posts →