- Mathematics 3.2k 3.2k 2525 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3k 3k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Computational Science 649 649 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 547 547 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Understanding the Laplace operator conceptually
- 55 Big list of "guided discovery" books
- 36 Book ref. request: "...starting from a mathematically amorphous problem and combining ideas from sources to produce new mathematics..."
- 30 Why are so many of the oldest unsolved problems in mathematics about number theory?
- 28 Is it ethically questionable for me (an undergraduate) to hire "research assistants"?
- 24 How many processes should I run in parallel?
- 23 Cython: are typed memoryviews the modern way to type numpy arrays?
- View more network posts →