I am the Executive Editor for Mathematical Reviews. For the previous 17 years, I worked in the book program for the American Mathematical Society. Before coming to the AMS, I had an academic career, working in the representation theory of Lie groups, some differential geometry and a little mathematical physics.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Member for 7 years, 3 months
23 profile views
Last seen Oct 27 '20 at 17:15
Top network posts
- 52 What is the mistake in the proof of the Homotopy hypothesis by Kapranov and Voevodsky?
- 49 Why aren't proceedings from ICM 2014 on mathscinet?
- 37 Missing citations of "to appear" papers on MathSciNet
- 34 Frequency of papers showing academic misconduct among the articles indexed by MathSciNet and Zentralblatt MATH
- 27 MathSciNet reviews license
- 21 How to write a good MathSciNet review?
- 12 Inconsistencies in MathSciNet citation database
- View more network posts →