I am the Executive Editor for Mathematical Reviews. For the previous 17 years, I worked in the book program for the American Mathematical Society. Before coming to the AMS, I had an academic career, working in the representation theory of Lie groups, some differential geometry and a little mathematical physics.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Member for 5 years, 6 months
23 profile views
Last seen May 28 at 21:11
Top network posts
- 50 What is the mistake in the proof of the Homotopy hypothesis by Kapranov and Voevodsky?
- 49 Why aren't proceedings from ICM 2014 on mathscinet?
- 36 Missing citations of "to appear" papers on MathSciNet
- 29 Frequency of papers showing academic misconduct among the articles indexed by MathSciNet and Zentralblatt MATH
- 19 MathSciNet reviews license
- 12 Inconsistencies in MathSciNet citation database
- 9 When is an erratum necessary?
- View more network posts →