- MathOverflow 4k 4k 1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Mathematics 469 469 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 453 453 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 377 377 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 183 183 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 21 What are the big problems in probability theory?
- 20 Bounding Schur symmetric polynomials on the unit circle
- 20 Jacobi's equality between complementary minors of inverse matrices
- 19 Is there any probability distance that preserves all properties of a metric?
- 17 universality of Macdonald polynomials
- 16 representation theoretic interpretation of Jack polynomials
- 14 Diagonalizing some matrices arising from Fourier transform on $S_n$.
- View more network posts →