I'm currently a postdoc in theoretical neuroscience at Harvard. I did my Phd in low-dimensional topology and TQFT at Princeton.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
71 profile views
Last seen May 23 at 1:19
Top network posts
- 18 Trichotomies in mathematics
- 16 Understanding moment maps and lie brackets
- 9 Why "Categorify"? Relating to link/knot homologies...
- 9 Pseudocycle definition of open Gromov-Witten invariants
- 8 Casson's invariant and the trivial connection contribution to witten's 3-manifold invariant
- 7 Intersection form in twisted homology (homology with local coefficients)
- 5 Relating Euler characteristic, intersection product, Morse theory (plus SU(2) and 3-manifolds)
- View more network posts →