Grant Olney Passmore
Postdoctoral Associate, Clare Hall, University of Cambridge and Research Associate, LFCS, University of Edinburgh. Metamathematics of real algebraic geometry, decision methods over real and algebraically closed fields, Groebner bases.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 11 '14 at 16:46
Top network posts
- 28 Has decidability got something to do with primes?
- 14 Ultrafilters arising from Keisler-Shelah ultrapower characterisation of elementary equivalence
- 12 German mathematical terms like "Nullstellensatz"
- 12 Reasons for success in automated theorem proving
- 11 Practical applications of algebraic number theory?
- 10 Nonstandard monomial orders?
- 6 Elementary+Short+Useful
- View more network posts →