Lecturer at Swansea University. Topologist. Interested in homotopy theory of moduli spaces and operads.
Swansea, Wales, UK
Member for 10 years
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 15 '16 at 14:42
Top network posts
- 110 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 35 Mikhalkin's tropical schemes versus Durov's tropical schemes
- 32 Compelling evidence that two basepoints are better than one
- 30 Is the moduli space of curves defined over the field with one element?
- 29 Applications of string topology structure
- 27 Poincare duality and the $A_\infty$ structure on cohomology
- 26 introductory book on spectral sequences
- View more network posts →