Pronouns: Call me whatever you want - just don't call me too late for dinner.
My N is currently 7.5 last updated 2022-06-27 Monday
- 90's Cannondale - aluminium 10 speed 105 triple rimbrake. Metallic Red
- 80's Vincere "Vince" - steel 14 speed dual-chainring with rim brakes, fitted as "wet day bike" Orange
- 2003 HP Velotechnick Speedmachine 20/26 recumbent, grey with red. 1x9speed sram/deore combo. 1xhydraulic, 1xcable disk brake.
- 2000's m5 26" highracer recumbent in dark Blue
- 90's rigid hardtail MTB. Steel and Red 1x9 deore
- 2000's metro 20" folding bike in blue Steel. 1x9 tourney with deore rim brakes
- ? OKAY brand chinese 26" folding bike, grey steel with blue front fork. V brakes on front, band brake on the rear.
- 0.5 for a Macklemore scooter in Blue steel
Any other bike I own doesn't class as a regular ride.
This user hasn’t posted yet.
Top network postsView all network posts