I am an assistant professor of mathematics at the University of San Diego. My research is in homotopy type theory and higher category theory.
San Diego, CA
Member for 10 years
60 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
- MathOverflow 39.4k 39.4k 55 gold badges9595 silver badges247247 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3.6k 3.6k 1515 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 825 825 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 283 283 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 175 Why doesn't mathematics collapse even though humans quite often make mistakes in their proofs?
- 93 What properties make $[0,1]$ a good candidate for defining fundamental groups?
- 75 Has incorrect notation ever led to a mistaken proof?
- 61 Can skeleta simplify category theory?
- 57 What packages do people load by default in LaTeX?
- 57 The "derived drift" is pretty unsatisfying and dangerous to category theory (or at least, to me)
- 48 Should we say that fractions "are" or "represent" numbers?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
12 How to respond to multiple questions asked together? May 26 '18
1 Help cleanup tags! Mar 1