I am an assistant professor of mathematics at the University of San Diego. My research is in homotopy type theory and higher category theory.
San Diego, CA
Member for 10 years, 8 months
64 profile views
Last seen May 25 at 14:38
- MathOverflow 48.9k 48.9k 55 gold badges103103 silver badges266266 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 5.9k 5.9k 1616 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.3k 3.3k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 398 398 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 182 Why doesn't mathematics collapse even though humans quite often make mistakes in their proofs?
- 93 What properties make $[0,1]$ a good candidate for defining fundamental groups?
- 76 Has incorrect notation ever led to a mistaken proof?
- 62 Can skeleta simplify category theory?
- 59 What packages do people load by default in LaTeX?
- 48 Should we say that fractions "are" or "represent" numbers?
- 48 How to correct an error in a submitted paper?
- View more network posts →