I am an assistant professor of mathematics at the University of San Diego. My research is in category theory, higher category theory, and homotopy theory.
San Diego, CA
Member for 9 years, 3 months
55 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 at 1:56
Top Network Posts
- 90 What properties make $[0,1]$ a good candidate for defining fundamental groups?
- 73 Has incorrect notation ever led to a mistaken proof?
- 61 Can skeleta simplify category theory?
- 56 What packages do people load by default in LaTeX?
- 56 The "derived drift" is pretty unsatisfying and dangerous to category theory (or at least, to me)
- 47 How to correct an error in a submitted paper?
- 46 Should we say that fractions "are" or "represent" numbers?
- View more network posts →