I am an assistant professor of mathematics at the University of San Diego. My research is in homotopy type theory and higher category theory.
San Diego, CA
Member for 9 years, 11 months
60 profile views
Last seen Aug 21 at 16:26
- MathOverflow 39.3k 39.3k 55 gold badges9393 silver badges246246 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3.6k 3.6k 1515 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 825 825 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 203 203 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 174 Why doesn't mathematics collapse even though humans quite often make mistakes in their proofs?
- 93 What properties make $[0,1]$ a good candidate for defining fundamental groups?
- 75 Has incorrect notation ever led to a mistaken proof?
- 61 Can skeleta simplify category theory?
- 57 What packages do people load by default in LaTeX?
- 57 The "derived drift" is pretty unsatisfying and dangerous to category theory (or at least, to me)
- 48 Should we say that fractions "are" or "represent" numbers?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
12 How to respond to multiple questions asked together? May 26 '18
1 Help cleanup tags! Mar 1