I am an assistant professor of mathematics at the University of San Diego. My research is in homotopy type theory and higher category theory.
San Diego, CA
Member for 10 years, 10 months
66 profile views
Last seen Jul 31 at 3:38
- MathOverflow 49.5k 49.5k 55 gold badges105105 silver badges270270 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 5.9k 5.9k 1616 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.4k 3.4k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 398 398 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 183 Why doesn't mathematics collapse even though humans quite often make mistakes in their proofs?
- 93 What properties make $[0,1]$ a good candidate for defining fundamental groups?
- 76 Has incorrect notation ever led to a mistaken proof?
- 62 Can skeleta simplify category theory?
- 59 What packages do people load by default in LaTeX?
- 48 How to correct an error in a submitted paper?
- 48 Should we say that fractions "are" or "represent" numbers?
- View more network posts →