I am an associate professor of mathematics at the University of San Diego. My research is in homotopy type theory and higher category theory.
- MathOverflow 55.7k 55.7k 66 gold badges124124 silver badges301301 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 6.1k 6.1k 1717 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.9k 3.9k 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 470 470 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 188 Why doesn't mathematics collapse even though humans quite often make mistakes in their proofs?
- 94 What properties make $[0,1]$ a good candidate for defining fundamental groups?
- 77 Has incorrect notation ever led to a mistaken proof?
- 64 Can skeleta simplify category theory?
- 61 What packages do people load by default in LaTeX?
- 55 How to rewrite mathematics constructively?
- 52 Should we say that fractions "are" or "represent" numbers?
- View more network posts →