I am an assistant professor of mathematics at the University of San Diego. My research is in homotopy type theory and higher category theory.
San Diego, CA
Member for 10 years, 3 months
62 profile views
Last seen Jan 21 at 3:58
- MathOverflow 47.8k 47.8k 55 gold badges9797 silver badges254254 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 5.8k 5.8k 1515 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.1k 3.1k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 388 388 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 179 Why doesn't mathematics collapse even though humans quite often make mistakes in their proofs?
- 93 What properties make $[0,1]$ a good candidate for defining fundamental groups?
- 76 Has incorrect notation ever led to a mistaken proof?
- 61 Can skeleta simplify category theory?
- 58 What packages do people load by default in LaTeX?
- 48 Should we say that fractions "are" or "represent" numbers?
- 48 How to correct an error in a submitted paper?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
12 How to respond to multiple questions asked together? May 26 '18
1 Help cleanup tags! Mar 1 '19