Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
171 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 at 3:05
- Academia 119.3k 119.3k 3838 gold badges343343 silver badges438438 bronze badges
- Mathematics 74.6k 74.6k 1111 gold badges9191 silver badges188188 bronze badges
- Travel 32.5k 32.5k 1111 gold badges110110 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 23.4k 23.4k 44 gold badges7979 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 21.6k 21.6k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 285 Lab colleague uses cracked software. Should I report it?
- 274 I am uncomfortable about students taking pictures of the blackboard, because I don't like appearing in them
- 269 Dealing with students who sent email with empty body but the homework attached
- 228 Is my approach to discouraging whiners from taking my class acceptable?
- 161 I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- 154 Does the Constitution of Bhutan state that 60% of Bhutan must be forested?
- 153 Can I say no when my principal investigator asks me to help cover lectures next semester?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (27)
27 Migrating to Math.SE: too many close reasons Jun 21 '15
26 Is it OK to abuse Mathjax for emphasis? Oct 18 '18
20 How to respond to premature crossposts from Math.SE? Jan 17 '15
18 Flagging spam user Nov 28 '17
11 Merge complex-analysis and cv.complex-variables? Feb 12 '15
10 Braces don't render in preview Nov 22 '15
8 Asking two questions, one of which implies the other Nov 12 '13