Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
174 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
- Academia 121.9k 121.9k 3939 gold badges349349 silver badges447447 bronze badges
- Mathematics 79.1k 79.1k 1111 gold badges100100 silver badges198198 bronze badges
- Travel 33.4k 33.4k 1111 gold badges113113 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 25k 25k 44 gold badges8585 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 21.8k 21.8k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 285 Lab colleague uses cracked software. Should I report it?
- 272 I am uncomfortable about students taking pictures of the blackboard, because I don't like appearing in them
- 269 Dealing with students who sent email with empty body but the homework attached
- 228 Is my approach to discouraging whiners from taking my class acceptable?
- 161 I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- 156 Why do probabilists take random variables to be Borel (and not Lebesgue) measurable?
- 154 Does the Constitution of Bhutan state that 60% of Bhutan must be forested?
- View more network posts →