Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
170 profile views
Last seen Nov 2 at 1:28
- Academia 117.7k 117.7k 3838 gold badges340340 silver badges434434 bronze badges
- Mathematics 73.5k 73.5k 1111 gold badges8888 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- Travel 31.1k 31.1k 1111 gold badges106106 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 23.1k 23.1k 44 gold badges7777 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 21.4k 21.4k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 285 Lab colleague uses cracked software. Should I report it?
- 274 I am uncomfortable about students taking pictures of the blackboard, because I don't like appearing in them
- 268 Dealing with students who sent email with empty body but the homework attached
- 228 Is my approach to discouraging whiners from taking my class acceptable?
- 161 I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- 153 Can I say no when my principal investigator asks me to help cover lectures next semester?
- 148 Why do probabilists take random variables to be Borel (and not Lebesgue) measurable?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (27)
27 Migrating to Math.SE: too many close reasons Jun 21 '15
26 Is it OK to abuse Mathjax for emphasis? Oct 18 '18
20 How to respond to premature crossposts from Math.SE? Jan 17 '15
18 Flagging spam user Nov 28 '17
11 Merge complex-analysis and cv.complex-variables? Feb 12 '15
10 Braces don't render in preview Nov 22 '15
8 Asking two questions, one of which implies the other Nov 12 '13