Oh, well, I'm a jerk who likes playing computer games, reading history books and learning languages, but pretended to do noncommutative geometry. For now my interests lay in the different pictures of KK-theory, primarily algebraic.
Top network posts
- 20 Comma in the formula in tikz
- 16 Find area of shaded region - is the information insufficient?
- 13 Is the space of *-homomorphisms between two $C^*$-algebras locally path connected
- 10 lgrxenc.def not nound
- 5 "Quasi-orthogonal" subgroup of a group with length?
- 5 An extension of $K$-theory to topological $^*$-algebras
- View more network posts →