My name is Angelo Vistoli. I do algebraic geometry, mostly moduli theory.
Normally I don't answer questions from anonymous users. Lately I have lost interest, and hardly answered any question at all.
Top network posts
- 106 what mistakes did the Italian algebraic geometers actually make?
- 103 Examples of interesting false proofs
- 98 When should a supervisor be a co-author?
- 62 Mathematically mature way to think about Mayer–Vietoris
- 55 How do we know that Fermat wrote his famous note in 1637?
- 41 A book you would like to write
- 36 How to refer to a theorem that you have shown to be wrong
- View more network posts →