My name is Angelo Vistoli. I do algebraic geometry, mostly moduli theory.
Normally I don't answer questions from anonymous users. Lately I have lost interest, and hardly answered any question at all.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
35 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 at 10:31
Top network posts
- 101 what mistakes did the Italian algebraic geometers actually make?
- 94 When should a supervisor be a co-author?
- 89 Examples of interesting false proofs
- 57 Mathematically mature way to think about Mayer–Vietoris
- 53 How do we know that Fermat wrote his famous note in 1637?
- 39 A book you would like to write
- 35 How to refer to a theorem that you have shown to be wrong
- View more network posts →