My name is Angelo Vistoli. I do algebraic geometry, mostly moduli theory.
Normally I don't answer questions from anonymous users. Lately I have lost interest, and hardly answered any question at all.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
34 profile views
Last seen Jan 29 at 21:16
Top network posts
- 98 what mistakes did the Italian algebraic geometers actually make?
- 93 When should a supervisor be a co-author?
- 89 Examples of interesting false proofs
- 56 Mathematically mature way to think about Mayer–Vietoris
- 50 How do we know that Fermat wrote his famous note in 1637?
- 39 A Book You Would Like to Write
- 35 How to refer to a theorem that you have shown to be wrong
- View more network posts →