My name is Angelo Vistoli. I do algebraic geometry, mostly moduli theory.
Normally I don't answer questions from anonymous users. Lately I have lost interest, and hardly answered any question at all.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
33 profile views
Last seen Nov 5 at 14:47
Top network posts
- 93 When should a supervisor be a co-author?
- 92 what mistakes did the Italian algebraic geometers actually make?
- 86 Examples of interesting false proofs
- 55 Mathematically mature way to think about Mayer–Vietoris
- 50 How do we know that Fermat wrote his famous note in 1637?
- 40 A Book You Would Like to Write
- 35 How to refer to a theorem that you have shown to be wrong
- View more network posts →