Academically, I am the great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchild of Isaac Newton.
New Brunswick, NJ
Member for 10 years, 3 months
16 profile views
Last seen Mar 2 '19 at 15:01
Top network posts
- 167 Ultrafilters and automorphisms of the complex field
- 49 Is there a universal countable group? (a countable group containing every countable group as a subgroup)
- 36 Computing the Galois group of a polynomial
- 35 Can the symmetric groups on sets of different cardinalities be isomorphic?
- 28 Are there countable index subrings of the reals?
- 26 Cayley graphs of finitely generated groups
- 26 On the size of balls in Cayley graphs
- View more network posts →