- Mathematics 37k 37k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 611 611 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- History 391 391 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 363 363 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 338 338 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 111 What are some counter-intuitive results in mathematics that involve only finite objects?
- 69 Mathematical games interesting to both you and a 5+-year-old child
- 62 17 camels trick
- 54 Tweetable Mathematics
- 43 What are the applications of functional analysis?
- 40 Limit of sequence in which each term is defined by the average of preceding two terms
- 38 How could we define the factorial of a matrix?
- View more network posts →