- Cross Validated 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 410 410 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 135 135 44 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 incremental computation of standard deviation
- 24 What is "Targeted Maximum Likelihood Expectation"?
- 24 Does appending to a list in R result in copying?
- 24 Does the beta distribution have a conjugate prior?
- 23 What is the difference between $E(X|Y)$ and $E(X|Y=y)$?
- 23 Proof of the independence of the sample mean and sample variance
- 22 How exactly are the beta and gamma distributions related?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.