- Cross Validated 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 411 411 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 135 135 44 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 47 incremental computation of standard deviation
- 24 Does appending to a list in R result in copying?
- 23 Does the beta distribution have a conjugate prior?
- 23 What is the difference between $E(X|Y)$ and $E(X|Y=y)$?
- 21 Proof of the independence of the sample mean and sample variance
- 20 How exactly are the beta and gamma distributions related?
- 20 What is "Targeted Maximum Likelihood Expectation"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.