Melbourne VIC, Australia
Member for 7 years, 8 months
I am a research fellow at the University of Melbourne, working on quantum-integrable models somewhere in between mathematics and theoretical physics. You can find more about my research and interests on my personal website.
- MathOverflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematica 990 990 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Physics 300 300 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 229 229 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 192 192 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 Mathematical games interesting to both you and a 5+-year-old child
- 17 Where does the name "R-matrix" come from?
- 13 Why does Mathematica think this series doesn't converge?
- 11 Is there any published physics article where $q$-mathematics is applied?
- 8 Mirror site for the NIST Digital Library of Mathematical Functions (DLMF)
- 8 Where does the name "R-matrix" come from?
- 8 Symbolic calculation with generators and relations
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.