I am a research fellow at the University of Melbourne, working on quantum-integrable models somewhere in between mathematics and theoretical physics. You can find more about my research and interests on my personal website.
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Member for 5 years, 10 months
33 profile views
Last seen Nov 25 at 23:59
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematica 910 910 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Physics 260 260 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 219 219 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 192 192 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Mathematical games interesting to both you and a 5+-year-old child
- 14 Where does the name "R-matrix" come from?
- 13 Why does Mathematica think this series doesn't converge?
- 10 Is there any published physics article where $q$-mathematics is applied?
- 8 Mirror site for the NIST Digital Library of Mathematical Functions (DLMF)
- 7 map from 6-vertex model to domino tiling
- 7 Bug? Strange behaviour of FullSimplify when checking an equality of SparseArray's
- View more network posts →