Top network posts
- 17 How continuous can a bijection between line and plane be?
- 13 Is being close to a Halting set computable?
- 11 Real numbers with given complexity
- 8 Non-normal numbers definable without parameters in the langauge of differential rings with composition
- 8 An Apparent Incongruity
- 7 Is every non-empty $\Delta_0$ set provably the range of some primitive recursive function?
- 7 Is there a well-defined notion of "pitch shift" without time dilation?
- View more network posts →