My primary research area is combinatorics, but I have at least a casual interest in many areas of mathematics.
One of my favorite quotes:
Mathematics is the art of avoiding calculation.
Thank you for welcoming me to the MO community.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
85 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 '15 at 17:05
Top network posts
- 13 Coin problem with permutations
- 8 Can I weaken the minimum degree hypothesis in Nash-Williams' triangle decomposition conjecture?
- 7 How much can I perturb a symmetric stochastic matrix and keep positive solutions?
- 7 Uniqueness of an equilateral triangle decomposition into three similar polygons, exactly two congruent
- 5 Decomposing the conjugacy representation of Sym$(n)$ for small $n$
- 5 What are the major open problems in design theory nowaday?
- 5 Could a perfect squared square be split into two perfect squared squares?
- View more network posts →